- Uniquely tailored to meet the needs of a marketplace in transition
- Delivers up to the minute Industry Intel
- Workshops focus on: How to Launch a Competitive Content Creation Production Company
- Create, Fund, Distribute & Earn Revenues
Successful applicants are eligible for INCOME SUPPORT
for the duration of the 10 Month Program
If you have a production background and the desire to start your own
Screen Based Content Production Company and:
- Are currently collecting Employment Insurance (EI) (claims must have commenced prior to July 1, 2014) or
- have filed a successful Employment Insurance claim within the last three years
(or last 60 months for those who received maternity/parental leave)
- And are not currently employed full-time
You are eligible to apply to the newly restructured Independent Producer’s Program. Offered only once a year and fully-funded. Program begins November 10th, 2014.
Receive up to ten weeks of intensive practical training in:
- Developing Multi Platform content
- Traditional and Alternative Funding Models
- Building Attainable Financial Strategies
- Distribution Methods
- Financial Management of an Emerging Content Creation Company
- Proposal Writing & Pitch essentials for Online and Broadcast Properties
- Entertainment Law
- Insurance Requirements
- Creating a Comprehensive Business Plan
- And Most Importantly – How to be Competitive
- and MUCH MORE….. !!
Participants will also benefit from the recently formed alliances with:
The White House Studio Project
& Coalition Music
All broadcast properties are eligible to be awarded a 1st Window License Fee and Producer’s will receive a Broadcast credit if commissioned by Bell Local.
Attend an info session to receive a full course description and schedule an interview.